Shrimad Bhagwat Gita Maha Quiz Editor App
The mission at the heart of the Edutor App is to connect the academic community across the globe and empower them to strive for better education outcomes.
It’s an open platform solely for education that connects teachers and students across the globe and provides all required tools for teaching and learning.
• Join as a teacher and create and upload contents of any subject, board, and language you prefer. Your followers can learn from you by accessing all of your content you created in the form of live classes or conferences, video lectures, tests, mock exams, and materials.
- Ashram Shala Recruitment 2022 Dahod Shikshan Sahayak
- PM Awas Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 How to Check
- EQ Test Mandatory Railway Recruitment 2022 | Top Railway Job
- Jagannath Photo Frames 2022 || Jagannath Rathyatra Live
- GSECL Recruitment 2022 Vidyut Sahayak Helper All ITI Trade
• Join as a student and follow teachers you find most suitable for you to learn from and then access their entire teaching. Just as simple as that.
Features you’ll always love :
• Live Class and Conference – Enjoy a free live class of up to 45 minutes. Teachers will have the option of allowing them to join either by followers or favorited students.
• Video Lectures – Just paste a link to your Youtube video here, this is how your video lecture is uploaded on Edutor App.
• Test – Want to test a student’s understanding of a particular topic? Just upload questions here by clicking photos, typing the questions, or by directly taking questions from the Qs library. No marking for the tests! Ohh, then it’s amazing na !!
• Exam – Want to upload an exam? Set a format for it then uploading questions is the same and as simple as test uploading.
• Mock Exam – Want to arrange competitive exams like JEE or NEET? There are given fixed formats for those, so just select the exam and schedule it. How to upload questions ? that you know pretty well from now on !!
• Material – Upload materials in the format of PDF or JPG.
• Create Playlist – You can create a Playlist for video lectures, Testlists for tests, Examslist for exams, and a List for materials.
• Questions Library – Want to make tests or exams quickly? just take Qs of that topic from the Question Library