NPCIL Recruitment For Executive Trainee Posts @npcil.nic.in has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Sarkariactivity.com regularly to get the latest updates.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites application from eligible candidates for Executive Trainee posts. Candidates those who are interested in NPCIL jobs are instructed to apply through online mode for this recruitment. Applications from eligible candidates are invited from the 13.04.2022. Candidates can apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment through GATE up to the date 28.04.2022. There are total of 225 vacancies are allocated for Executive Trainees at Nuclear Power Corporation. Aspirants searching for Engineering jobs may use this opportunity of NPCIL careers.
Name of the Disciplines No of Vacancies
- Mechanical 87
- Chemical 49
- Electrical 31
- Electronics 13
- Instrumentation 12
- Civil 33
- Total Vacancies 225
Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Engineering/ M.Tech in relevant field can apply for NPCIL careers.
- Upper age limit for candidates is between 26 -41 years of age.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the GATE scores & those candidates will be called for Interview.
Candidates are instructed to apply using the online link given in NPCIL website.
- Rs.500 for Male Candidates of General (UR), EWS & OBC candidates.
- NIL fee for female, SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-Servicemen, DODPKIA & employees of NPCIL.
Candidates can make payment using the online link during the application process.
NPCIL Salary through Gate
- Candidates will get Rs.55,000 as monthly stipend during training time.
- After completion of training, will get Rs.56,100 as Scientific Officer/ C .
Steps to download NPCIL Recruitment Notification
- Visit www.npcil.nic.in
- Click on “HR Management” then “Opportunities/ Policies”.
- Click on “NPCIL/HRM/ET/2022/02” link of the description “Recruitment of Executive Trainees (ET-2022) in NPCIL through GATE-2020/2021/2022”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Procedure for apply NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs
- Visit www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Candidates have to enter Registration number provided on the Admit card of GATE 2020/2021/2022.
- Enter information related to GATE such as Registration number, DOB, Email, Category, etc.
- Click on the activation link received in the Email.
- Candidates can login NPCIL careers page, then enter educational, experience details.
- Upload necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Finally, “submit” the online application form.
Last Date 28 Apr, 2022