NLC India Limited (NLC) will publish a recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) at its official website – nlcindia.com. A total of 300 vacancies are available of which 127 are for Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy and 173 for Mines and Allied Services. As per reports, NLC GET Online Application Link will be activated on 28 March 2022. Eligible Engineers can apply on or before 11 April 2022. Keep visiting Sarkariactivity.com for more jobs and study material updates.
NLC Total Posts :-
- 300 Posts
NLC Posts Name :-
Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) : 300 Posts
- Control and Instrumentation
- Industrial Engineering
NLC Education Qualification :-
- Mechanical : Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical (EEE) : Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.
- Civil : Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Mining : Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering.
- Geology : M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology.
- Control and Instrumentation : Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Computer : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
NLC How to Apply ?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
NLC Important Dates :-
- Starting Date of NLC GET Application – 28 March 2022
- Last Date of NLC GET Registration – 11 April 2022
NLC Important Links :-
- Download Notification (Available Soon)