Kisan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat Government to Farmers Vehicles official Notification Apply There are various schemes for the farmers of Gujarat: run by the government in which subsidy is being given for the purchase of agricultural implements and also for vehicles. Read the report to know what Kisan Parivahan Yojana is and how you can benefit from it. Keep checking Sarkariactivity.com regularly to get the latest updates.
The iKhedut Portal has been created by the Kisan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat government to provide information of the schemes to the farmers and they can apply online.
Farmers need equipment like tractors to transport the crop to the marketyard after it is grown. However, many farmers are also using freight vehicles when the government has released the Kisan Paribahan Yojana 2022. The purchase of such a vehicle is subsidized by the government which can only be applied for online.
Who can take advantage?
All farmers in the state of Gujarat can benefit from this scheme
Who will get how much subsidy?
- Small, Marginal, Women, SC / ST farmers 35%of the total cost or 75,000 / – whichever is less
- Ordinary and other farmers 25% of the total cost or 50,000 / – whichever is less
Who can get this subsidy?
- Farmers of Gujarat can avail the benefits of this scheme
- The farmer should own the land and have his own land record or copy of 7/12 extract
- Farmers can avail the benefits of this scheme even if they have a Forest Rights Certificate
- Joe can benefit a second time at least five years once he has benefited
Conditions required for subsidy
- For this scheme the beneficiary farmer will have to purchase from the approved trader (seller) of the manufacturer included in the panel.
- The farmer must have a valid license to avail this assistance.
Document required for subsidy
- 7-12 copy of your land
- Copy of ration card
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Certificate if you are a farmer of SC or ST category
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Copy of Forest Rights Letter for Tribal Area Beneficiaries (if any)
- If having a soul registration
How to apply online?
To avail the benefits of this scheme, farmers can apply online at home
STEP-1 – Do a Google search and open the ikhedutl Portal 2022 website and click on ‘Plan’
STEP-2– After clicking on the scheme, click on ‘Khetiwadi Yojana’ after which many schemes will open, click on Kisan Parivahan Yojana.
STEP-3– After reading the scheme information, click on Apply. After which if you have already registered on this portal then yes and if you have not then first you have to register and after that further process can be done.
STEP-4– If you have already registered then you have to save the application by submitting that document.
STEP-5– You will have to read the entire application again and confirm the application, a print of which can also be obtained.
STEP-6– If you have not registered on ikhedut portal then you have to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
last Date Of Application 30/04/2022