IRMS Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Railways has released Indian Railway Management Service (IRMS) exam notification for selecting eligible candidates for the following posts. The posts such as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Member, Director General, General Manager/ Additional Member, Principal Chief Manager/ Principal Executive Director, Chief Manager/ Executive Director & other. According to this IRMS exam notification it is going to fill 5000+ vacancies and these vacancies are reserved under various grades. Applicants are requested to apply IRMS exam through its official website. Those candidates who are looking for Central Govt jobs can apply this IRMS jobs on or before the last date.
IRMS Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
- Organization Name Ministry of Railways
- Conducting Body Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Examination Indian Railway Management Service (IRMS)
- Job Name Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Member, Director General & other
- Total Vacancy 5000+
- Location Anywhere in India
- Notification Released On 15.02.2022
- Last Date Updated Soon
- Official Website indianrailways.gov.in
IRMS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Designation (Railways/ Railway Board) No. of Vacancies
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Member, Director General 7
- General Manager/ Additional Member 59
- Principal Chief Manager/ Principal Executive Director 139
- Chief Manager/ Executive Director 791
- Deputy Chief Manager/ Director 2325
- Deputy Chief Manager
- Senior Manager or Divisional Manger 1395
- Assistant Manager 450
TOTAL POST : 5166
IRMS Vacancies Eligibility Condition
The details related to IRMS exam notification such as educational qualification, selection process, salary details, apply mode and how to apply UPSC IRMS recruitment process are briefly given below.
Candidates are advised to visit the official notification for educational qualification details.
Designation (Railways/ Railway Board) Salary
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Member, Director General Rs. 225000
- General Manager/ Additional Member Rs.205400- 224400
- Principal Chief Manager/ Principal Executive Director Rs.182200- 224100
- Chief Manager/ Executive Director Rs. 144200- 218200
- Deputy Chief Manager/ Director Rs. 123100- 215900
- Deputy Chief Manager Rs. 78800- 209200
- Senior Manager or Divisional Manger Rs. 67700- 208700
- Assistant Manager Rs. 56100- 177500
IRMS selection process may be based on written exam/ interview.
How to apply ?
- Go to the official website “indianrailways.gov.in”
- Find the required advertisement.
- Click and download the notification gently.
- Read the notification carefully and check the apply mode.
- If you are eligible then apply IRMS exams on the respective mode.
- The Indian Railway Management Service exam notification link is given below for any reference.