Indian Railway offers insurance up to Rs 10 lakh for 35 paise when booking your work / ticket, find out about the policy
- IRCTC is offering you insurance cover up to Rs 10 lakh at almost zero premium of 35 paise
- IRCTC is providing insurance cover of Rs 10 lakh
- Insurance of 10 lakhs in 35 paise
- 7 Most Crypto-Accommodating Nations for Crypto Financial Investor
- Ashram Shala Recruitment 2022 Dahod Shikshan Sahayak
- PM Awas Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 How to Check
- EQ Test Mandatory Railway Recruitment 2022 | Top Railway Job
- Jagannath Photo Frames 2022 || Jagannath Rathyatra Live
Learn the whole information
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is offering you insurance cover up to Rs 10 lakh at almost zero premium of 35 paise.
In fact travelers also have the option to opt for ‘Travel Insurance’ when booking train tickets through the IRCTC website.
Travel insurance will apply to every passenger booked under a PNR if you are using this option at the time of booking your train ticket.
The maximum cover is up to 10 lakhs
There, the maximum cover of this policy is up to Rs 10 lakh.
In which you will be given cover up to Rs.
7.5 lakh coverage will be made available for permanent partial disability.
Coverage of Rs 2 lakh will be provided for the cost of hospitalization for the injury.
Up to 10,000 coverage will be provided for the terrestrial body family there.
It should be mentioned that every Indian citizen who has booked a ticket only through IRCTC website or mobile app will be eligible to purchase this insurance cover.
According to the IRCTC’s website, the policy covers ‘death’ while traveling, permanent complete disability, permanent partial disability and the cost of hospitalization for transportation of injuries and mortal remains.