Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) is a government program in India that provides nutritional meals, preschool education, primary healthcare, immunization, health check-up and referral services to children under 6 years of age and their mothers. The scheme was launched in 1975, discontinued in 1978 by the government of Morarji Desai, and then relaunched by the Tenth Five Year Plan.
JOB Advertisment : Click Here
Integrated Child Development Services, Jamnagar has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Integrated Child Development Services, Jamnagar Recruitment 2022 Job Details:
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Advertisement: Click Here
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
The tenth five-year plan also linked ICDS to Anganwadi centres established mainly in rural areas and staffed with frontline workers. In addition to improving child nutrition and immunization, the programme is also intended to combat gender inequality by providing girls with the same resources as boys.
A 2005 study found that the ICDS programme was not particularly effective in reducing malnutrition, largely because of implementation problems and because the poorest states had received the least coverage and funding. During the 2018–19 fiscal year, the Indian federal government allocated ₹16,335 crores (US$2.3 billion) to the programme, which is 60% of the funding for the programme while the states allocated the remaining 40%. The widespread network of ICDS has an important role in combating malnutrition especially for children of weaker groups.