DSRVS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 300+ Vacancies | 10+2 Passed can Hurry. ONLINE applications are invited from ELIGIBLE and desirous candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for imparting training at various Across India Divisions/Units/Workshops over DSRVS. Date and Time of opening of Applications from 25.03.2022 to 24.03.2022. Keep checking sarkariavtivity.com regularly to get the latest updates.
DSRVS Recruitment 2022 : Apply for 340 Apprentice Posts
- Organization – Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan
- Posts – Apprentices
- Vacancies – 340
- Starting Date – 25.03.2022
- Last Date – 24.04.2022
Vacancy Detail :
Name of the trade & No of Vacancies
- Content Writer – 186
- Office Assistant – 48
- DEO (Data Entry Operator) – 106
Total Vacancies 340
Eligibility Criteria :
Content Writer :
- 10+2 from a recognized board/university in any discipline with Diploma in any computer course from a recognized institution.
Office Assistant :
- Graduate from a recognized board/university in any discipline and Diploma in any computer course from a recognized institution.
DEO (Data Entry Operator) :
- 10+2 from a recognized board/university in any discipline and Diploma in any computer course from a recognized institution.
Age Limit :
- The all category candidates should have completed 18 years of age and should not have completed 35 years of age as on 25-04-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PwD Candidates – 10 years.
- Salary Offered for above said post is Stipend as Per Apprenticeship Rules Applicable (11500 -19200).
Application Fees :
- Reg. and exam fee For UR/OBC/EWS- Rs. 500 INR, (Reg. Fee for SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs. 300 INR, exam fee Zero) .
- Registration/Exam fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE and dsrvs will not accept Application fee in Cash/ Cheque/ Money order/IPO/ Demand Draft/ Central Recruitment Fee Stamps etc.
Selection Process :
- Screening & Scrutiny of the application. Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the “Online Application Form” and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly / exclusively responsible for the information provided in his / her online application form.
How to Apply?
- Step 1 : Candidates visit the Official Site @ https://dsrvsindia.ac.in/
- Step 2 : On the Home Page, Candidates can view on Recruitment Session
- Step 3 : Candidates can find the link for Applications Invited for Combined Recruitment Examination 2022.
- Step 4 : Now open the Notification PDF and Check the Eligibility Criteria.
- Step 5 : If you are Eligible, Candidates can click on Apply Online.