Bharat Electronics Limited (BHEL) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice. Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode from 23rd February 2022 to 13 March 2022. A total of 360 vacancies will be recruited. Candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here. Keep visiting Sarkariactivity.com for more jobs and study material updates.
BHEL Total Posts :-
- 360 Posts
BHEL Posts Name :-
- Graduate (B.E./B.Tech.) Apprentice – 260 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 100 Posts
BHEL Educational Qualification :-
- The candidate must be a Graduate in the concerned subject from a recognized University/Institution.
- Please read official notification for post wise qualification details.
BHEL Stipend :-
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 11,110/-
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 10,400/-
BHEL Job Location :-
- Banglore, Karnataka, India
BHEL Selection Process :-
- Candidates will be selected based on a merit list.
BHEL Apply Process :-
- Interested candidates can apply online from 23 February 2022 to 31 March 2022. After submission of the application, candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference. No TA/DA will be paid for attending certificate verification.
BHEL Important Dates :-
- Online apply starting date : 23/02/2022
- Online apply last date : 31/03/2022