Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, BECIL has invited applications from candidates to apply for Investigator and Supervisor posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of BECIL on becil.com. The last date to apply for the posts is till January 25, 2022. This recruitment drive will fill up 500 posts in the organization.
BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
Total Posts :-
- 500 Posts
Posts Name :-
- Investigator: 350 Posts
- Supervisors: 150 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
- Investigator: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers.
- Supervisors: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers.
Application Fees :-
- The application fees should be ₹500/- for the general, OBC, and Ex-Servicemen category, ₹350 for SC/ST/EWS/PH category.
Age Limit :-
- The age limit for both the posts should not be more than 50 years.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will comprise of interviews. Interviews will be conducted for screening and final selection. However, in case it is felt that a written exam is to be conducted the same shall be informed to the applicants. In case a written exam is conducted it can be either online or offline.
Important Dates :-
- Apply Online Last Date : 25/12/2021